Our Worship division of the session is in charge of planning the weekly worship events at our church. Our services could not function without the time and talent of a host of volunteers.
Perhaps you would like to serve as an usher or greeter. Or, your talents could be used as a lay reader. Maybe you would like to be a leader during Communion? Perhaps you have a flair for floral arranging or are a gifted musician? Consider these ways to serve:
- Usher Coordinator
- Head Usher or Usher during either the 8:45 or 11:00 a.m. service
- Greeter Coordinator
- Greeter during either the 8:45 or 11:00 a.m. service
- Communion preparer
- Communion server
- Flower chair
- Flower arranger
- Flower Helper (delivers flowers to area nursing homes, hospitals, and shut-in members)
- Flowers for Christmas and Easter
- Musician (instrumentalist, choir member, accompanist)
- Sanctuary duties (maintaining candles, polishing)
- Sound system operator for 11:00 a.m. and Special Services
We are always looking for new volunteers to help us set up the sanctuary each week and to facilitate each service. If you are interested in volunteering your time and talent in this area, please contact the Church Office.